Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For a walk at Stoodly

Hello!
Yesterday Talithia, our friends Remo and Belz and I went for a walk from the beech forest, down to "our forest" which is around a forty-five minute walk from our house.
We went to the caves, and ate our picnic lunch by the waterfall, and went to go visit Jiles, which, is a cute little hut made out of logs laid against a hollowed out old, HUGE tree stump. So here are some photos for you:

This one is of Talithia trying to save me from falling over the waterfall, even though I was perfectly stable where I was.
Bit of a blurry one, but it is Remo, Belz and Talithia on top of one of the caves.
Me, checking out the cool, old and crushed, deserted car that is usually underwater.
An amazing purple mushroom we saw on the way to the caves.
Okey-dokey I'll a be off now, enjoy the rest of your day, and soak in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment