Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cold, cold winter

Today I woke up and it was freezing, FREEZING cold, and, there was snow on the mountain, which wasn't so suprising seeing I spotted snow clouds yesterday evening.
So today, Robin is here, looking after the younger kids.
I am supposed to be doing my narration from" Annies coming out", but it just isn't happening, I can't concentrate on the book enough to remember it all!
Today I should have a load of Fashion designing books coming through the library today! YAY!
It sounds like Metta is having the time of her life! I think she crossed the channel to France last night! Lucky thing!
Missy's birthday in a coupl'a days, she's pretty excited about getting her licence, don't blame her! I got her this WAY COOL pair of boots, so I'm sorta exited too!
Guess I'd better get back to my narration now, UGH!
Seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment