Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photo's

Hey Guys!
I've got some photos for you today. About time too!
Right now I look outside the window and I see beautifully light raindrops falling from the smoky, cloudy sky.
Mum has Zola Van piano music playing at the moment although I'm not sure if she can even hear it as she is vacuuming , James is playing with his wooden train, (Hmm.. What am I going to get him for his present?) And everyone else is happily lazing around.
Summer is defiantly one of my favourite seasons, hot, sunny, and cloudless skies. But we're not getting much of that warm weather, more like 20 degrees with a cloudy sky and damp grass.
I havent been to raspberries very much in the past week, not enough berries to pick and often damp.
Okay I think it's time for the photos:





To start off with is Thomas beside the bean patch.

Daniel holding his chick
Mum and Thomas at Stoodly
Grace, Jammie, and Daniel at Stoodly
Jammie, walking at Stoodly
One of Joshies sunflowers in the garden
Unripe, but beautiful blackberries

This is just how thick the smoke was up here the other day,
It came from a nearby fire.
At Lake Barrington on New Years


Okay, I'd better be off now,
From Serena


No comments:

Post a Comment